Live Support My forum, my way! Il forum dei newsgroup: Metal » scapocciare fa male!!!
My forum, my way! Il forum dei newsgroup
Fast Uncompromising Discussions.Newsgroup FUDforum will get your users talking.

Utenti      F.A.Q.    Registrati    Login    Home
scapocciare fa male!!! [messaggio #22604] dom, 09 gennaio 2011 22:52 Messaggio successivo
Uncolored  è attualmente disconnesso Uncolored
Senior Member
http://www.bmj.com/content/337/bmj.a2825.full?view=long& pmid=19091761

l'articolo è vecchio però con questa frase mi sono ribaltato:

To minimise the risk of head and neck injury, head bangers should
decrease their range of head and neck motion, head bang to slower tempo
songs by replacing heavy metal with adult oriented rock

:D
--
tonight my head is full of wishes and everything I drink is full of her
want/trade list --> http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/Uncolored
<uncoloredNOSPAM@metal-archives.com> ha inopinatamente scritto:

Dal titolo del thread avevo pensato al solito post catto-ipocrota
contro la masturbazione maschile... :-)

--

TheJack

On Air: nothing

Nissan 300ZX 3.0L TwinTurbo 300+cv Driver
www.rwdclub.it
Re: scapocciare fa male!!! [messaggio #22616 è una risposta a message #22604] lun, 10 gennaio 2011 18:50 Messaggio precedente
Pierluigi Fumi  è attualmente disconnesso Pierluigi Fumi
Senior Member
On 01/09/2011 10:52 PM, Uncolored wrote:
> http://www.bmj.com/content/337/bmj.a2825.full?view=long& pmid=19091761
>
> l'articolo è vecchio però con questa frase mi sono ribaltato:
>
> To minimise the risk of head and neck injury, head bangers should
> decrease their range of head and neck motion, head bang to slower tempo
> songs by replacing heavy metal with adult oriented rock

Though exposure to head banging is enormous, opportunities are present
to control this risk—for example, encouraging bands such as AC/DC to
play songs like “Moon River” as a substitute for “Highway to Hell”;
public awareness campaigns with influential and youth focused musicians,
such as Sir Cliff Richard; labelling of music packaging with anti-head
banging warnings, like the strategies used with cigarettes; training;
and personal protective equipment.