Live Support My forum, my way! Il forum dei newsgroup: Metal » Rush, in arrivo il nuovo singolo
My forum, my way! Il forum dei newsgroup
Fast Uncompromising Discussions.Newsgroup FUDforum will get your users talking.

Utenti      F.A.Q.    Registrati    Login    Home
Rush, in arrivo il nuovo singolo [messaggio #184928] sab, 07 aprile 2012 11:59 Messaggio successivo
I_AM_I  è attualmente disconnesso I_AM_I
Senior Member
da news.2112.net:

"UPDATE (April 4): The latest news on the Headlong Flight single is that
select stations will preview the single next Wednesday, April 11th,
before the track is released to additional yet still limited number of
stations April 19-20th. The general radio release and iTunes digital
release and other formats will be Tuesday, April 24th. - Thanks to Ed @
RushIsABand for the headsup!

UPDATE (March 29th): Headlong Flight will reportedly be the first single
and a 5.5-minute edit hit radio on April 19th. - Thanks to Ed @
RushIsABand for the headsup!

On Tuesday, March 27th, Roadrunner Records hosted a listening party
where they premiered Clockwork Angels in its entirety for journalists
and industry executives. One of those in attendance was XM Radio's Lou
Brutus, who today Tweeted:

"In studio right now w/Mark from Roadrunner listening to new tune
from @RushIsABand called "Headlong Flight." It's awesome. #ByTorIsASnowDog"

In addition, two tweets from Dominic Nardella (program director at 92.3
in Cleveland) who Tweeted:

"Just heard new Rush song "Headlong Flight" ..... Holy Fucking
Shit!!!!! 7 and a half minutes of pure genius!!!!!!"

Sul sito c'è anche la copertina, ma non mi pare nulla di che.

G.
--
<<Spinoza saw that if a falling stone could reason, it would think
“I want to fall at the rate of thirty-two feet per second per second”>>
I_AM_I  è attualmente disconnesso I_AM_I
Senior Member
Il 07/04/2012 11.59, I_AM_I ha scritto:

trailerZ:

http://bcove.me/hwp437l4

G.
--
<<Spinoza saw that if a falling stone could reason, it would think
“I want to fall at the rate of thirty-two feet per second per second”>>
(P. K. Dick)
Re: Rush, in arrivo il nuovo singolo [messaggio #186019 è una risposta a message #185969] mer, 11 aprile 2012 15:15 Messaggio precedente
Il 11/04/2012 14.23, I_AM_I ha scritto:
> Il 07/04/2012 11.59, I_AM_I ha scritto:
>
> trailerZ:
>
> http://bcove.me/hwp437l4

dal sito dei Rush:

RUSH RETURNS WITH “CLOCKWORK ANGELS”

CELEBRATED ROCK TRIO’S FIRST STUDIO ALBUM IN FIVE YEARS SET TO ARRIVE ON
JUNE 12TH

NEW SINGLE “HEADLONG FLIGHT” LANDS AT ROCK RADIO ON APRIL 19TH

Rush has unveiled details of its highly anticipated, new album,
“CLOCKWORK ANGELS.” This is the first new collection of original
material in over five years and their first studio release via
Anthem/Roadrunner records. “CLOCKWORK ANGELS,” the band’s 20th studio
album, will be released on June 12th.

The recording of “CLOCKWORK ANGELS” began in April 2010 with Grammy
Award winning producer Nick Raskulinecz (Foo Fighters, Deftones) – who
also collaborated with the band on their last studio album, 2007’s
“SNAKES & ARROWS.” Rush co-produced both records. The first two songs,
“Caravan” and “BU2B,” were completed during that first session at
Nashville’s Blackbird studios and performed nightly during the wildly
successful Time Machine Tour, which ran from June 2010 to June 2011.
Work on “CLOCKWORK ANGELS” resumed in the fall of 2011 at Revolution
Recording in Toronto after the tour’s finale, with additional strings
(arranged by David Campbell) recorded at Hollywood’s Ocean Way Studios
earlier this year. Lyrically, “CLOCKWORK ANGELS” chronicles a young
man’s quest across a lavish and colorful world of steampunk and alchemy
as he attempts to follow his dreams. The story features lost cities,
pirates, anarchists, an exotic carnival, and a rigid Watchmaker who
imposes precision on every aspect of daily life. The novelization of
“CLOCKWORK ANGELS” is being written by science fiction writer Kevin J.
Anderson in collaboration with Rush drummer and lyricist Neil Peart.

Rush will herald the release of “CLOCKWORK ANGELS” with a new single
“Headlong Flight” landing at rock radio on April 19th.
Details of a full-scale North American tour to support the new album
will be announced shortly.

Check out www.rush.com to preorder, view the track list and view the
teaser now!

G.