Live Support My forum, my way! Il forum dei newsgroup
My forum, my way! Il forum dei newsgroup
Fast Uncompromising Discussions.Newsgroup FUDforum will get your users talking.

Utenti      F.A.Q.    Registrati    Login    Home
Messaggi di oggi (off)  | Inoltri senza risposta (on)

Forum: umts
 Argomento: High Quality Personalize Your Philip Stein Watches - Cheap Philip Stein Discount
High Quality Personalize Your Philip Stein Watches - Cheap Philip Stein Discount [messaggio #101862] lun, 10 novembre 2008 09:13
hualibao418  è attualmente disconnesso hualibao418
Junior Member
High Quality Personalize Your Philip Stein Watches - Cheap Philip
Stein Discount

Watches Collection : http://www.watches-collection.com/
Philip Stein Watches Collection : http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/
Personalize Your Philip Stein Watches Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/personalize-your- philip-stein-watches.html

Personalize Your Philip Stein Watches All Hot Luxury Wristwatch
Collection :

Philip Stein Teslar Large Double Diamond Round Watch 7DD-MW-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Double-Diamond-Round-Watch-7DD-MW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Pink Sapphires Watch 2SP-F-FSMOP-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Pink-Sapphires-Watch-2SP-F-FSMOP-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Blue Sapphires Watch 2SB-F-FSMOP-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Blue-Sapphires-Watch-2SB-F-FSMOP-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Case Double Diamond Watch 2DD-G-CMOP-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Case-Double-Diamond-Watch-2DD-G-CMOP-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Double Diamonds Watch 2DD-F-FSMOP-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Double-Diamonds-Watch-2DD-F-FSMOP-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Double Diamonds Black Watch 2DD-B-CB-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Double-Diamonds-Black-Watch-2DD-B-CB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Case Diamond Watch 2D-G-FW-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Case-Diamond-Watch-2D-G-FW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Case Diamond Watch 2D-G-CW-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Case-Diamond-Watch-2D-G-CW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Case Diamond Watch 2D-F-CMOP-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Case-Diamond-Watch-2D-F-CMOP-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Case Diamond Watch 2D-B-CB-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Case-Diamond-Watch-2D-B-CB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Black Dial Watch 2-G-FB-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Black-Dial-Watch-2-G-FB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Watch PHS2-G-CW-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Watch-PHS2-G-CW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Large Watch 2-G-CB-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Large-Watch-2-G-CB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Double Diamond Round Watch 6DD-MW-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Double-Diamond-Round-Watch-6DD-MW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Double Diamond Round Watch 6DD-EB-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Double-Diamond-Round-Watch-6DD-EB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Diamond Round Watch 6D-MW-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Diamond-Round-Watch-6D-MW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Round Ivory Watch 6-EI-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Round-Ivory-Watch-6-EI-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Double Diamonds Mother of Pearl Watch 1DD-G-
CMOP-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Double-Diamonds-Mother-of-Pearl-Watch-1DD-G-CMOP-NS .html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Double Diamonds Mother of Pearl Watch 1DD-F-
FSMOP-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Double-Diamonds-Mother-of-Pearl-Watch-1DD-F-FSMOP-N S.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Double Diamonds Mother of Pearl Watch 1DD-F-
DMOP-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Double-Diamonds-Mother-of-Pearl-Watch-1DD-F-DMOP-NS .html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Double Diamonds Black Watch 1DD-B-CB-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Double-Diamonds-Black-Watch-1DD-B-CB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Case Double Diamond Mother of Pearl Watch 1D-
G-FW-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Case-Double-Diamond-Mother-of-Pearl-Watch-1D-G-FW-N S.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Case Diamonds Watch 1D-G-CW-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Case-Diamonds-Watch-1D-G-CW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Case Diamonds Mother of Pearl Watch 1D-F-
CMOP-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Case-Diamonds-Mother-of-Pearl-Watch-1D-F-CMOP-NS.ht ml
Philip Stein Teslar Small Case Diamond Black Watch 1D-B-CB-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Case-Diamond-Black-Watch-1D-B-CB-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Case Double Black Dial Watch 1-G-CW-NS
Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Case-Double-Black-Dial-Watch-1-G-CW-NS.html
Philip Stein Teslar Small Black Watch 1-G-CB-NS Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/Philip-Stein-Tesl ar-Small-Black-Watch-1-G-CB-NS.html

Other Philip Stein Series Collection :

Philip Stein Teslar Small Watches Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/philip-stein-tesl ar-small-watches.html

Philip Stein Teslar Large Watches Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/philip-stein-tesl ar-large-watches.html

Philip Stein Chronograph Watches Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/philip-stein-chro nograph-watches.html

Philip Stein Mini Watches Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/philip-stein-mini -watches.html

Personalize Your Philip Stein Watches Collection :
http://philip-stein.watches-collection.com/personalize-your- philip-stein-watches.html
 Argomento: nokia n73 umts piu veloce di onda telecom hsdpa
nokia n73 umts piu veloce di onda telecom hsdpa [messaggio #101860] mer, 05 novembre 2008 09:11
weoruweoru  è attualmente disconnesso weoruweoru
Junior Member
2 persone diverse
che hanno comprato uno l'antenna onda usb l'altro la onda pcmcia
mi hanno riferito che i loro nokia 70 e n73 sono piu' veloci a navigare
rispetto alle antenne onda

notano che la navigazione è piu' fluida con i telefoni umts che con ste
antenne onda hsdpa

interessante la cosa (negativamente intendo)

c'è forse qualche cosa da fare per limitare i danni oppure se qualcuno mi
chiede cosa comprare devo dire comprati una nokia n73 che va di piu' ?!?!

grazie
by k54

--

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it
Rado Florence Watches Collection - Best Rado

Watches Collection : http://www.watches-collection.com/
Rado Watches Collection : http://rado.watches-collection.com/
Rado Florence Watches Collection : http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-florence-watches.htm l

Rado Florence Watches All Hot Luxury Wristwatch Collection :

Rado Florence Two-Tone Stainless Gold Mens Watch R48786253
Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/Rado-Florence-Two-Tone-St ainless-Gold-Mens-Watch-R48786253.html
Rado Florence Gold-Tone Black Leather Ladies Watch R48745105
Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/Rado-Florence-Gold-Tone-B lack-Leather-Ladies-Watch-R48745105.html
Rado Florence Regional Two-Tone Ladies Watch R48759113 Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/Rado-Florence-Regional-Tw o-Tone-Ladies-Watch-R48759113.html
Rado Florence Two-Tone Gold Ladies Watch R48745253 Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/Rado-Florence-Two-Tone-Go ld-Ladies-Watch-R48745253.html

Other Rado Series Collection :

Rado Integral Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-integral-watches.htm l

Rado Ceramica Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-ceramica-watches.htm l

Rado Sintra Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-sintra-watches.html

Rado Coupole Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-coupole-watches.html

Rado Ovation Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-ovation-watches.html

Rado Anatom Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-anatom-watches.html

Rado Original Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-original-watches.htm l

Rado Florence Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/rado-florence-watches.htm l

Hard to Find Rado Watches Collection :
http://rado.watches-collection.com/hard-to-find-rado-watches .html
 Argomento: sblocco telefonini tre
sblocco telefonini tre [messaggio #101858] mer, 29 ottobre 2008 14:06
mio  è attualmente disconnesso mio
Senior Member
E' ancora possibile sbloccare un telegfonino tre?
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!

--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101854] gio, 16 ottobre 2008 00:01
antonio  è attualmente disconnesso antonio
Member
unlokfree ha scritto:
> mandami il numero IMIEI ed il modello del cell. a
> questa email:
> unlokfree@hotmail.it
> ti manderò il codice sblocco operatore
> ciao
>
>ciao vorrei sbloccare il mio motorola a835 con imei
352711007380047. attendo una tua risposta.
ciao
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101850] ven, 10 ottobre 2008 12:16
ciao  è attualmente disconnesso ciao
Junior Member
ciao ho un cellualare nokia 6280 3 acquistato 3 anni fa vorrei
sboccarlo, ma mi chiede codice, potresti farmelo avere>
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101847] ven, 03 ottobre 2008 16:54

--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Breitling Windrider Chronomat Evolution 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Blue Mens Watch 1335211-B1
Breitling Windrider Chronomat Evolution 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Blue Mens Watch 1335211-B1 [messaggio #101845] gio, 25 settembre 2008 05:35
hualibao170  è attualmente disconnesso hualibao170
Junior Member
Breitling Windrider Chronomat Evolution 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Blue
Mens Watch 1335211-B1

Discount Watches Site : http://www.watchespurchase.com/
Breitling Windrider Chronomat Evolution 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Blue
Mens Watch 1335211-B1 Link :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-658BLU22.html

Breitling Windrider Chronomat Evolution 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Blue
Mens Watch 1335211-B1 Information :

Brand : Breitling Watches ( http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling.html
)
Gender : Mens
Code : Breitling-658BLU22
Item Variations : 1335211-B1, 1335211/B1, 1335211.B1,
1335211
Movement : Automatic
Bezel : Unidirectional Rotating
Case Material : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 43.7mm
Dial Color : Blue
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 300m/1000ft

18kt yellow gold and stainless steel case and bracelet. Blue dial.
Chronograph. Date displays at 3 o'clock position. Unidirectional
rotating bezel. Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides.
Deployment clasp. Case diameter 43.7mm. Case thickness 17.1mm.
Automatic movement. Water resistant at 300 meters (1000 feet).

The Same Breitling Watches Series :

Breitling Windrider Cockpit 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Blue Mens Watch
B4935053-C6-477 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-windrider-B4935053- C6-477.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit Mens Watch B4935053-B7-478 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-windrider-B4935053- B7-478.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit Diamond 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Brown Mens
Watch B4935053-A5-476 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-windrider-B4935053- A5-476.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Grey Mens Watch
B4935011-J5-475 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-windrider-B4935011- J5-475.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Mens Watch B4935011-
G5-352A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-Cockpit-Yellow-Gold -B4935011.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit 18kt Yellow Gold and Steel Black Mens
Watch B4935011-B7-361D :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-B4935011-B7-361D.ht ml

Breitling Windrider Cockpit 18kt Yellow Gold and Steel Black Mens
Watch B4935011-B7-361A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-Cockpit-18kt-Gold-B 4935011.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit 18kt Yellow Gold Steel Mother-of-pearl
Mens Watch A4935053-A5-469 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-windrider-A4935053- A5-469.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit Steel Black Mens Watch A4935011-G5-468 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-windrider-A4935011- G5-468.html

Breitling Windrider Cockpit Steel Mens Watch A4935011-G5-361A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A4935011-G5-361A.ht ml
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101844] mer, 24 settembre 2008 18:39
3592130024651160 LG u  è attualmente disconnesso 3592130024651160 LG u
Junior Member

--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Mens Watch A7338011-G5-811A
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Mens Watch A7338011-G5-811A [messaggio #101843] lun, 22 settembre 2008 09:55
hualibao120  è attualmente disconnesso hualibao120
Junior Member
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Mens Watch A7338011-G5-811A

Discount Watches Site : http://www.watchespurchase.com/
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Mens Watch A7338011-G5-811A
Link :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-Chrono-Colt-II-Stee l-A7338011.html

Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Mens Watch A7338011-G5-811A
Information :

Brand : Breitling Watches ( http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling.html
)
Gender : Mens
Code : Breitling-Chrono-Colt-II-Steel-A7338011
Item Variations : A7338011-G5-811A, A7338011/G5/811A,
A7338011.G5.811A, A7338011
Movement : Quartz
Bezel : Unidirectional Rotating
Case Material : Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 41.1mm
Dial Color : Silver
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 200m/660ft

Stainless steel case and bracelet. Silver dial with blue subdials.
Chronograph. Date displays between 4 and 5 o'clock positions.
Unidirectional rotating ratcheted bezel. Scratch resistant sapphire,
glareproofed both sides. Deployment clasp. Case diameter 41.1mm. Case
thickness 12.9mm. SuperQuartz?movement. Water resistant at 200 meters
(660 feet).

The Same Breitling Watches Series :

Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Blue Mens Watch A7338011-
C6-811A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A7338011-C6-811A.ht ml

Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Blue Mens Watch A7338011-
C6-594 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-aeromarine-A7338011 -C6-594.html

Breitling Aeromarine Chrono Colt Steel Black Mens Watch A7338011-
B7-811A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A7338011-B7-811A.ht ml

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish X-Plus Steel Mens Watch
A1739010-G5-894A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-Superocean-Steelfis h-A1739010.html

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish Steel Blue Mens Watch
A1736010-C6-878A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A1736010-C6-878A.ht ml

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steelfish Steel Black Mens Watch
A1736010-B7-878A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A1736010-B7-878A.ht ml

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steel Blue Mens Watch A1736011-
C5-878A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A1736011-C5-878A.ht ml

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steel Black Mens Watch A1736011-
B6-878A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/Breitling-A1736011-B6-878A.ht ml

Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Steel Black Rubber Mens Watch A1736011-
B6-584 :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-aeromarine-A1736011 -B6-584.html

Breitling Bentley Flying B Mens Watch A2836212-B8-982A :
http://www.watchespurchase.com/breitling-bentley-watch-A2836 212-B8-982A.html
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101842] gio, 18 settembre 2008 17:52
sblocco cell  è attualmente disconnesso sblocco cell
Junior Member
352818-01-109656-6
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: High Quality Audemars Piguet Millenary
High Quality Audemars Piguet Millenary [messaggio #101840] mar, 16 settembre 2008 05:09
hualibao0001  è attualmente disconnesso hualibao0001
Junior Member
High Quality Audemars Piguet Millenary

High Quality Audemars Piguet Millenary: http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary.html

High Quality Luxury Watches : http://www.fashion163.com/

High Quality Audemars Piguet Watches http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet.html

We guarantee our Audemars Piguet Millenary and Audemars Piguet
Millenary aren't just a simple imitation. We use the same fine
materials and technology that the original does. Each Audemars Piguet
Millenary produced is examined carefully by our quality test
department and every watch is inspected again before being moved out
from our warehouse. It is our heartfelt desire that you do experience
the joy of shopping when buying one of our Audemars Piguet Watches at
our site http://www.fashion163.com/ . We guarantee high quality and
favorable price we offer. Best service you will receive from us. Any
question please contact with us, we are happy to service for you. High
Quality Audemars Piguet Millenary

Audemars Piguet Millenary Produts : http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary.html

Audemars Piguet Millenary Diamond Ladies Watch 77301ST.ZZ.D303CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Diamond_ Ladies_Watch_77301ST.ZZ.D303CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Steel Mens Watch 25897ST.O.1136ST.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Steel_Me ns_Watch_25897ST.O.1136ST.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary 18kt White Gold Mens Watch 15051BC.OO.1136BC.
01 http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_18kt_Whi te_Gold_Mens_Watch_15051BC.OO.1136BC.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary 18kt Rose Gold Mens Watch 15051OR.OO.1136OR.
01 http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_18kt_Ros e_Gold_Mens_Watch_15051OR.OO.1136OR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Steel Brown Mens Watch 26150ST.OO.D084CU.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Steel_Br own_Mens_Watch_26150ST.OO.D084CU.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary MC12 Tourbillon Chronograph Mens Watch
26069PT.OO.D028CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_MC12_Tou rbillon_Chronograph_Mens_Watch_26069PT.OO.D028CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Diamond Ladies Watch 77302BA.ZZ.D094CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Diamond_ Ladies_Watch_77302BA.ZZ.D094CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Diamond Ladies Watch 77301ST.ZZ.D009CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Diamond_ Ladies_Watch_77301ST.ZZ.D009CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Mens Watch 15320OR.OO.D093CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Mens_Wat ch_15320OR.OO.D093CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary 18kt Yellow Gold Black Mens Watch
14908BA.OO.D001CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_18kt_Yel low_Gold_Black_Mens_Watch_14908BA.OO.D001CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Diamond 18kt White Gold Ladies Watch
79351BC.ZZ.1137BC.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Diamond_ 18kt_White_Gold_Ladies_Watch_79351BC.ZZ.1137BC.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Diamond Ladies Watch 77301OR.ZZ.D015CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Diamond_ Ladies_Watch_77301OR.ZZ.D015CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary No. 5 Mens Watch 26066PT.OO.D028CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_No_5_Men s_Watch_26066PT.OO.D028CR.01.html
Audemars Piguet Millenary Diamond Ladies Watch 77302BC.ZZ.D001CR.01
http://www.fashion163.com/Audemars_Piguet_Millenary_Diamond_ Ladies_Watch_77302BC.ZZ.D001CR.01.html
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101830] gio, 04 settembre 2008 20:27
alma  alma66@tiscali.  è attualmente disconnesso alma alma66@tiscali.
Junior Member
Ho letto in questo forum che riesci
a sbloccare i telofoni 3.
Ho fatto vari tentativi con l'assistenza tre
ma non mi rispondono.
Ho due telefonini LG U310 si possono sbloccare
grazie
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento:
[messaggio #101828] ven, 29 agosto 2008 08:38
dissertant  è attualmente disconnesso dissertant
Junior Member
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"
xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<link rel=File-List href="1.files/filelist.xml">
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:DocumentProperties>
<o:Author>Triton 082201</o:Author>
<o:Template>Normal</o:Template>
<o:LastAuthor>Triton 082201</o:LastAuthor>
<o:Revision>3</o:Revision>
<o:TotalTime>4</o:TotalTime>
<o:Created>2008-08-29T12:14:00Z</o:Created>
<o:LastSaved>2008-08-29T12:20:00Z</o:LastSaved>
<o:Pages>1</o:Pages>
<o:Words>756</o:Words>
<o:Characters>431</o:Characters>
<o:Company>Reanimator Extreme Edition</o:Company>
<o:Lines>3</o:Lines>
<o:Paragraphs>2</o:Paragraphs>
<o:CharactersWithSpaces>1185</o:CharactersWithSpaces>
<o:Version>12.00</o:Version>
</o:DocumentProperties>
</xml><![endif]-->
<link rel=themeData href="1.files/themedata.thmx">
<link rel=colorSchemeMapping href="1.files/colorschememapping.xml">

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText >
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>UK</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/>
<w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/>
<w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/>
<w:Word11KerningPairs/>
<w:CachedColBalance/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel >
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"
DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"
LatentStyleCount="267">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"
= UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"
= UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"
= UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
= <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"

UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]-->
<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
mso-font-charset:1;
mso-generic-font-family:roman;
mso-font-format:other;
mso-font-pitch:variable;
mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
{font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;
mso-font-charset:204;
mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
mso-font-pitch:variable;
mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-unhide:no;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
margin-top:0cm;
margin-right:0cm;
margin-bottom:10.0pt;
margin-left:0cm;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
color:blue;
mso-themecolor:hyperlink;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
color:purple;
mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ .................MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;
mso-default-props:yes;
font-size:10.0pt;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page Section1
{size:595.3pt 841.9pt;
margin:42.5pt 42.5pt 42.5pt 70.85pt;
mso-header-margin:35.4pt;
mso-footer-margin:35.4pt;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"\041E\0431\044B\0447\043D\0430\044F \0442\0430\0431\043B\0438\0446\0430";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="4098"/>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/>
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

&#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;& #1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1086;&#1085 ;&#1085;&#1086;-&#1072;&#1085;&#1072;&am p;#1083;&#1080;&#1090;&#1080;&#1095;&#10 77;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;
&#1094;&#1077;&#1085;&#1090;&#1088; ( <a href="http://ukrdiss.narod.ru">http://ukrdiss.narod.ru</a><span
style='mso-ansi-language:RU'> </span>) </p>

&#1086;&#1088;&#1075;&#1072;&#1085;& #1080;&#1079;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1103 ;
&#1089;
&#1074;&#1086;&#1089;&#1100;&#1084;& #1080;&#1083;&#1077;&#1090;&#1085;&#1080 ;&#1084;
&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1078;&#1077;& #1084; &#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090;& #1099;
&#1074;</p>

lang=EN-US style='mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>a</span> &#1083;&#1080;&#1090;&#1080;&#1095;& #1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1093;
&#1080;&#1089;&#1089;&#1083;&#1077;& #1076;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080 ;&#1081;
(&#1085;&#1072;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;& ;#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;
&#1076;&#1080;&#1089;&#1089;&#1077;& #1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1081 ;,
&#1089;&#1086;&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;& #1074;&#1086;&#1078;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085 ;&#1080;&#1077;, </p>

&#1095;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;) -
&#1091;&#1085;&#1080;&#1082;&#1072;& #1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077; <span
lang=EN-US style='mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>pac</span>&#1094;&#1077;&#1085;&#1082;&#1080;,
&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1077;&#1085;& #1090;&#1080;&#1088;&#1086;&#1074;&#1072 ;&#1085;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077;
&#1085;&#1072; &#1088;&#1077;&#1072;&#1083;&#1100;& #1085;&#1099;&#1093; </p>

(&#1086;&#1090; 7 &#1090;&#1099;&#1089;. &#1075;&#1088;&#1085;. &#1079;&#1072;
&#1085;&#1072;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;& #1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077;
&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090;& #1099;
&#1094;&#1077;&#1083;&#1080;&#1082;& #1086;&#1084;). </p>

&#1089;&#1086;&#1090;&#1088;&#1091;& #1076;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1072;&#1102 ;&#1090;
&#1073;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1077; 70
&#1082;&#1072;&#1085;&#1076;&#1080;& #1076;&#1072;&#1090;&#1086;&#1074; &#1085;<span
lang=EN-US style='mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>a</span>&#1091;&#1082;, 6
&#1076;&#1086;&#1082;&#1090;&#1086;& #1088;&#1086;&#1074; &#1080;&#1079;

&#1057;&#1091;&#1084;, &#1055;&#1086;&#1083;&#1090;&#1072;& #1074;&#1099;, </p>

&#1061;&#1072;&#1088;&#1100;&#1082;& #1086;&#1074;&#1072;,
&#1051;&#1100;&#1074;&#1086;&#1074;& #1072; &#1089;
&#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1086;&#1084;& #1085;&#1099;&#1084;
&#1086;&#1087;&#1099;&#1090;&#1086;& #1084; &#1080;&#1089;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;& #1085;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1103;
&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090; &#1080; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;& #1077;&#1084; </p>

&#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1090;& #1099;. </p>

&#1085;&#1072;&#1096;&#1077;&#1081; &#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090;& #1099;
&#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1086;
&#1079;&#1072;&#1097;&#1080;&#1097;& #1077;&#1085;&#1086;: </p>

&#1082;&#1072;&#1085;&#1076;&#1080;& #1076;&#1072;&#1090;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080 ;&#1093;
&#1076;&#1080;&#1089;&#1089;&#1077;& #1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1081 ; -
52;</p>

&#1076;&#1086;&#1082;&#1090;&#1086;& #1088;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1093;
=&#1076;&#1080;&#1089;&#1089;&#1077;& ;#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#108 1; -
9;</p>

&#1076;&#1080;&#1087;&#1083;&#1086;& #1084;&#1085;&#1099;&#1093;
&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090; - 354;</p>

&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090; - 5 481.</p>

&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090;& #1099; &#1073;&#1099;&#1083;&#1080;

&#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1075;&#1086;& #1090;&#1086;&#1074;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085 ;&#1099;
&#1085;&#1072;&#1084;&#1080;!</p>

&#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1072;&#1085;& #1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1099; &#1074;
&#1089;&#1088;&#1077;&#1076;&#1089;& #1090;&#1074;&#1072;&#1093;,
&#1083;&#1080;&#1073;&#1086; &#1078;&#1077;&#1083;&#1072;&#1077;& #1090;&#1077;
&#1074;&#1099;&#1087;&#1086;&#1083;& #1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100;
&#1088;&#1072;&#1073;&#1086;&#1090;& #1091; </p>

(&#1084;&#1086;&#1078;&#1077;&#1090;, &#1042;&#1072;&#1084; &#1085;&#1077;
&#1093;&#1074;&#1072;&#1090;&#1072;& #1077;&#1090; &#1080;&#1085;&#1092;&#1086;&#1088;& #1084;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1080;
&#1087;&#1086; &#1042;&#1072;&#1096;&#1077;&#1081;
&#1090;&#1077;&#1084;&#1077;) - &#1084;&#1099;</p>

&#1087;&#1086;&#1076;&#1073;&#1086;& #1088; &#1080;
&#1076;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;& #1074;&#1082;&#1091;
&#1076;&#1080;&#1089;&#1089;&#1077;& #1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1094;&#1080;&#1081 ;
&#1080;&#1079; &#1056;&#1086;&#1089;&#1089;&#1080;& #1080;,
&#1050;&#1072;&#1079;&#1072;&#1093;& #1089;&#1090;&#1072;&#1085;&#1072;,

&#1041;&#1077;&#1083;&#1086;&#1088;& #1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#1080;&#1080;, </p>

&#1057;&#1064;&#1040; (&#1094;&#1077;&#1085;&#1099; - &#1086;&#1090; 170
&#1075;&#1088;&#1085;, &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;
&#1076;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072;& #1074;&#1082;&#1077;
&#1085;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1086;& #1083;&#1100;&#1082;&#1080;&#1093; -
&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1076;&#1082;& #1080;). </p>

&#1090;&#1077;&#1083;&#1077;&#1092;& #1086;&#1085;&#1099; &#1074;
&#1075;.&#1057;&#1091;&#1084;&#1099; (0542) 619-292</p>

&#1087;&#1083;.&#1053;&#1077;&#1079;& ;#1072;&#1074;&#1080;&#1089;&#1080;&#108 4;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;,
1, (&#1075;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;. &quot;&#1057;&#1091;&#1084;&#1099;&q uot;),
&#1086;&#1092;&#1080;&#1089; 308.</p>

 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101827] lun, 25 agosto 2008 20:37
cristiano  è attualmente disconnesso cristiano
Junior Member
unlokfree ha scritto:
> mandami il numero IMIEI ed il modello del cell. a
> questa email:
> unlokfree@hotmail.it
> ti manderò il codice sblocco operatore
> ciao
>
>ciao x favore mi mandi il codice di sblocco? io ho un nokia 6288
IMEI:353227012023802 x favore aiutami se puoi grazie in anticipo
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: gprs-umts: richiesta info
gprs-umts: richiesta info [messaggio #101826] dom, 24 agosto 2008 10:02
G.B.  è attualmente disconnesso G.B.
Junior Member
Ciao,
ho dubbi e perplessità riguardanti l'integrazione del collegamento via
gprs/umts alla rete internet ; probabilmente il meccanismo è simile a
quello di un collegamento adsl ,ma non ne sono sicuro.
Per esempio ,quando col mio cellulare mi connetto ad internet , mi
viene assegnato un indirizzo fisso od uno dinamico ?
Ho letto che gprs offre servizi nativi di ftp ed http :in che senso ?
Sapete consigliarmi qualche sito dove poter trovare informazioni
riguardo il collegamento ad internet via gprs/umts ?
Grazie
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101824] mar, 12 agosto 2008 20:28

--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Problemi con UMTS TIM
Problemi con UMTS TIM [messaggio #101823] lun, 11 agosto 2008 23:45
frengo  è attualmente disconnesso frengo
Junior Member
Salve, sono tornato oggi dalla Francia, ed ho avuto l'amara sorpresa di
constatare che l'umts della TIM non mi funge piu.
Ho chiamato il 119, qualche operatore mi ha passato l'assistenza tecnica,
che pero' tentava di assicurarsi che la connessione del telefonino al
computer fosse fatta a modo, ma il problema non e' quello, in primo luogo
perche' uso la solita configurazione ormai da anni, in secondo luogo perche'
non funziona neanche collegato al palmare, e neanche in connessione diretta
dal telefonino.
In effetti qualche altro operatore si e' lasciato sfuggire che e' ormai da
venerdi che si hanno problemi (con l'autentificazione in rete dell'utente).
Mi pare una cosa abbastanza grave, soprattutto per chi ha stipulato offerte
che danno l'accesso per un mese.
Qualcuno altro di voi sta sperimentando lo stesso problema ?
Saluti,
frengo
 Argomento: lg u8180
lg u8180 [messaggio #101821] mer, 06 agosto 2008 21:58
lavinia2122  è attualmente disconnesso lavinia2122
Junior Member
come posso sbloccare il mio videofonino in tempi accettabili
visto che con 3 ci vogliono circa 5 mesi? Grazie
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101812] lun, 07 luglio 2008 13:26
riccardo.pietrinelli@  è attualmente disconnesso riccardo.pietrinelli@
Junior Member
unlokfree ha scritto:
> mandami il numero IMIEI ed il modello del cell. a
> questa email:
> unlokfree@hotmail.it
> ti manderò il codice sblocco operatore
> ciao

nokia 6280
cod.0529993
357603/00/601181/1
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101809] sab, 21 giugno 2008 00:05
lara741  è attualmente disconnesso lara741
Junior Member
Ciao scusami se mi intrometto nella discussione ma vorrei
sbloccare anche io il mio cellulare 3 ;è un LG
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101808] gio, 12 giugno 2008 22:57
Cristina  è attualmente disconnesso Cristina
Junior Member
unlokfree ha scritto:
> mandami il numero IMIEI ed il modello del cell. a
> questa email:
> unlokfree@hotmail.it
> ti manderò il codice sblocco operatore
> ciao
>
>imei 357617006760318
nokia 6680
spero ke funzioni...
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Accesso aziendale UMTS
Accesso aziendale UMTS [messaggio #101807] mer, 11 giugno 2008 10:23
apaella  è attualmente disconnesso apaella
Junior Member
Salve a tutti,
avrei bisogno di prevedere un "backup" della linea ADSL tramite un
servizio UMTS (nel caso qualche fulmine mi tiri via le centraline in
zona...).

Mi sono incuriosito per la vodafone station che pubblicizzano in
questi giorni, ma i costi di gestione sono altini (29€ al mese anche
se non usi per 9 sedi sono circa 3000€ l'anno... un po' altino).

Visto che avrei 9 sedi da monitorare vi chiederei qualche consiglio
su:
- apparecchi (di marche note e affidabili se ne conoscete)
- tariffe con bassi costi fissi, con costi anche alti in caso di
necessità

Grazie mille a tutti!
 Argomento: Cellulari con Tv gratis e doppia sim
Cellulari con Tv gratis e doppia sim [messaggio #101806] ven, 06 giugno 2008 17:47
Pina  è attualmente disconnesso Pina
Junior Member
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ciao a Tutti,<BR><BR>volevo far presente un sito
interessante , se appassionati di cellulari in <BR>genere e in particolar modo
di cellulari con:<BR><BR>Tv-analogica (gratis) + Radio e Doppia
sim.<BR><BR></FONT><A href=""><FONT face=Arial
size=2>www.skywebphone.net</FONT></A><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<BR></FONT></P></DIV></BODY></HTML>
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101805] mar, 27 maggio 2008 10:59
alessandro carnati  è attualmente disconnesso alessandro carnati
Junior Member
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101800] ven, 02 maggio 2008 09:33
Mik  è attualmente disconnesso Mik
Junior Member
unlokfree ha scritto:
> mandami il numero IMIEI ed il modello del cell. a
> questa email:
> unlokfree@hotmail.it
> ti manderò il codice sblocco operatore
> ciao

Ciao avrei busigno del cod.di sblocco per un nokia 6680 l'IMEI è
355661007960305 attento vistre notizie.
Vi ringrazzio a presto
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: H3G HSDPA e Mom Design usb...
H3G HSDPA e Mom Design usb... [messaggio #101799] sab, 26 aprile 2008 13:43
Viltgance  è attualmente disconnesso Viltgance
Junior Member
Salve, volevo sapere come fare per verificare la copertura HSDPA nella
mia zona visto che sono in procinto di acquistare il pacchetto
internet con il modem USB Momo Design.

Non ho una sim TRE per poter verificare la copertura GSM ma il segnale
con Vodafone e Wind è perfetto.

Siccome è un contratto biennale vorrei essere sicuro prima di fare
questo passo.

Grazie a tutti.
 Argomento: Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3
Re: sblocco gratis telefonini 3 [messaggio #101798] ven, 25 aprile 2008 17:39
rosario  è attualmente disconnesso rosario
Junior Member
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: sblocco telefonino
sblocco telefonino [messaggio #101797] ven, 25 aprile 2008 15:00
Carlo  è attualmente disconnesso Carlo
Junior Member
ho due telefonini della 3 (ne sono impossesso da oltre 1 anno

1 LG modello U880
2 LG modello U900

come posso sbloccarli? ho gia' schede e numeri vodafone ma non
posso usarli

ho letto che serve il numero IMIE (dove lo trovo)

un grazie anticipato.

Carlo
--
Postato da Alice Newsgroup: lo usi da web ma con le funzioni del newsreader http://newsgroup.alice.it
Gerarchie it, italia, it-alt, tin, it.binari. Unico!
 Argomento: Designer Mulberry Smithfield - Black 6923Ablack Handbags, Replica, Fake
Designer Mulberry Smithfield - Black 6923Ablack Handbags, Replica, Fake [messaggio #101796] mer, 23 aprile 2008 04:21
watches0584  è attualmente disconnesso watches0584
Junior Member
Designer Mulberry Smithfield - Black 6923Ablack Handbags, Replica,
Fake

Our Mulberry Smithfield - Black 6923Ablack is a vibrant mix of style
and pleasure, offering you exact copies of the original handbags. If
you need a cool and most welcomed change to your style, a change you
certainly deserve, choose one of the many bags ReplicasHandbag.com
offers at a great price.

Mulberry Smithfield - Black Link :
http://www.replicashandbag.com/Mulberry-6923Ablack.html

Brand : Mulberry ( http://www.replicashandbag.com/Mulberry-Handbags.html
)

Model : 6923Ablack

Sale Price : $ 220.00

Mulberry Smithfield - Black Details :

Black leather shoulder bagFlat shoulder strapZip closure on top,
oxhide lining, and interior zip pocketPocket on front with brass lock
Comes with serial numbers, authenticity card, dust bag, and care
booklet SIZE : 15" x 9.5" x 7"

You may find the most affordable Designer Mulberry Handbags on our
website replicashandbag.com while high quality can be guaranteed. Our
Replica Mulberry Bags is made with special care to reach the level of
an original one. Here you will find luxury items are no longer
something you ever hesitate going for. To meet your expectation, we
only provide Mulberry Fake Handbags that is perfectly imitated,
featuring the slight details of originals.

All of our replica handbags are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake bags you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from replicashandbag.com such as the tax. If you
have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to
email us by sales@replicashandbag.com.

The Same Replica Mulberry Handbags Series :

Mulberry Tote - Dark Coffee 6689darkcoff :
http://www.replicashandbag.com/Mulberry-6689darkcoff.html

Designer Mulberry Smithfield - Black 6923Ablack Handbags, Replica,
Fake
 Argomento: Wholesale AAA Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 Replica
Wholesale AAA Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 Replica [messaggio #101795] mer, 23 aprile 2008 00:17
blog040  è attualmente disconnesso blog040
Junior Member
Wholesale AAA Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 Replica
Price Of Each Replica Watche from www.wholesale-watches.org is less
than $100, all waches are of AAA quality.

Wholesale Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3274.html
Wholesale Replica Watches : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/

Buy the Lower price Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 in
toppest Replica . www.wholesale-watches.org helps you to save money!
Omega-1262.10 , Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 ,
Replia , Cheap , Fake , imitation Omega Constellation Ladies Mini
Watch 1262.10, Omega Watches

Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 Information :

Brand : Omega Watches (http://www.wholesale-watches.org/
omega-watches.html )
Gender : Ladies
Model : Omega-1262.10
Case Material : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Case Diameter : 1262.10, 1262.10.00, 1262-10, 1262-10-00, 1262/10,
126210, 1262
Dial Color : Ivory
Bezel : 18kt Yellow Gold
Movement : Quartz
Clasp : 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless Steel
Water Resistant : 30m/100ft
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Our Price : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3274.html

Availability: Contact Us For Availability Omega Constellation Ladies
Mini Watch 1262.10 Swiss Quartz Movement. Gold Dial. 18K Gold Full
Bars. Two-tone Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet. Push Button Safety
Clasp. Sapphire Crystal (Scratch Resistant). Engraved Roman Numeral on
Bezel. Water Resistant 30m (100ft).Ladies Omega Watch Omega Mini
Constellation My Choice 1262.10 / 12621000 / 1262.10.00 / 126210 Omega
Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 Brand OmegaSeries Omega
ConstellationGender LadiesCase Material 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless
SteelCase Thickness 7.5mmCase Diameter 22.5mmSize MiniDial Color
IvoryBezel 18kt Yellow GoldMovement QuartzClasp Push Button
DeploymentBracelet 18kt Yellow Gold And Stainless SteelWater Resistant
30m/100ftCrystal Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty Warranty service
for this watch will be offered through Weholesale-watches.org and not
the manufacturer. Omega watches have a 2 year Weholesale-watches.org
warranty. Please click here for additional watch warranty
information.Item Variations 1262.10, 1262.10.00, 1262-10, 1262-10-00,
1262/10, 126210, 1262Omega watches have been a standard for quality
and excellence for over 150 years, when the company began as
Switzerland's first watch manufacturer. When elegance and strength
come together to form an extraordinary timepiece, the result can only
be an Omega wristwatch. Wholesale-Watches is proud to offer a full
line of Omega watches; featuring the Constellation series as endorsed
by model Cindy Crawford. The Omega Cindy Crawford Constellation watch
series is renown for elegance, beauty, and sophistication. Wholesale-
Watches is proud to offer a full line of other Omega watches,
including Omega Seamaster, Omega Aqua Terra, Omega Speedmaster, Omega
double eagle, Omega Broad Arrow, and Omega Co-Axial at competitive
prices.Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 is brand new,
join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Omega Constellation
Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 with total satisfaction . A Weholesale-
watches.org 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every Omega
Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 for secure, risk-free online
shopping. Weholesale-watches.org does not charge sales tax for the
Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10, unless shipped within
New York State. Weholesale-watches.org is rated 5 stars on the Yahoo!
network.

Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.10 in Omega Watches series
won't be wholesale in China Replica Watches Wholesale, If you want to
order, please contact with us at wholesalewatch@hotmail.com

Thank you for choosing www.wholesale-watches.org as your reliable
dealer of quality waches including Omega Constellation Ladies Mini
Watch 1262.10 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact
watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free
repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the
customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but
since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is
free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD),OMEGA CONSTELLATION LADIES MINI WATCH 1262.10, the customer
is required to contact our customer service before sending the money
in case failed payment. If you have any other questions please check
our other pages or feel free to email us by
wholesalewatch@hotmail.com. Cheapest Omega-1262.10

The Same Omega Watches Series :

Omega Constellation Ladies Watch 1272.70 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3275.html

Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.75 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3276.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Silver Watch 1272.30 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3277.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Champagne Watch 1272.10 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3278.html

Omega Constellation Ladies Mini Watch 1262.30 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3279.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Watch 1572.40 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3280.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Mini Watch 1262.70 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3281.html

Omega Constellation 95 Ladies Watch 1277.75 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3282.html

Omega Constellation Ladies Watch 1476.71 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3283.html

Omega Constellation Ladies Watch 1277.15 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-3284.html

cheap ,lowest price , Wholesale Best Omega Constellation Ladies Mini
Watch 1262.10
 Argomento: Wholesale AAA Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023 Replica
Wholesale AAA Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023 Replica [messaggio #101794] mar, 22 aprile 2008 22:56
blog689  è attualmente disconnesso blog689
Junior Member
Wholesale AAA Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch
3023 Replica
Price Of Each Replica Watche from www.wholesale-watches.org is less
than $100, all waches are of AAA quality.

Wholesale Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-5772.html
Wholesale Replica Watches : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/

Buy the Lower price Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel
Watch 3023 in toppest Replica . www.wholesale-watches.org helps you to
save money! invicta-mens-moon-phase-watch-3023 , Invicta Men's moon
phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023 , Replia , Cheap , Fake ,
imitation Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023,
Invicta Watches

Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023
Information :

Brand : Invicta Watches (http://www.wholesale-watches.org/
invicta-watches.html )
Gender : Mens
Model : invicta-mens-moon-phase-watch-3023
Case Material : Stainless steel
Case Diameter :
Dial Color : White
Bezel :
Movement : Swiss parts movement
Clasp : Grey Leather
Water Resistant : 50 meters
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Our Price : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-5772.html

OUT OF STOCKInvicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023
This Invicta Men's watch case is made from a beautiful Stainless
steel. The White dial is covered by a Scratch Resistant
Sapphirecrystal. The case thickness is 11 mm and the diameter is 44
mm. This Invicta Invicta Men's moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch
3023 watch is water resistant to 50 meters. Invicta-3023 Invicta Men's
moon phase series Stainless Steel Watch 3023 Brand InvictaSeries
InvictaGender MensCase Material Stainless steelCase Thickness 11
mmCase Diameter 44 mmDial Color WhiteMovement Swiss parts
movementClasp TangBracelet Grey LeatherWater Resistant 50
metersCrystal Scratch Resistant SapphireWarranty 1 Year Invicta
WarrantyIn 1837, Invicta handcrafted its first watches with the
purpose of allowing people to obtain high quality Swiss watches at
modest prices. Invicta, translated in Latin for
 Argomento: Wholesale AAA Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 Replica
Wholesale AAA Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 Replica [messaggio #101793] mar, 22 aprile 2008 21:49
blog652  è attualmente disconnesso blog652
Junior Member
Wholesale AAA Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 Replica
Price Of Each Replica Watche from www.wholesale-watches.org is less
than $100, all waches are of AAA quality.

Wholesale Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6904.html
Wholesale Replica Watches : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/

Buy the Lower price Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 in toppest
Replica . www.wholesale-watches.org helps you to save money!
technomarine-sst12 , Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 , Replia ,
Cheap , Fake , imitation Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12,
Technomarine Watches

Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 Information :

Brand : Technomarine Watches (http://www.wholesale-
watches.org/technomarine-watches.html )
Gender :
Model : technomarine-sst12
Case Material :
Case Diameter :
Dial Color :
Bezel :
Movement :
Clasp :
Water Resistant :
Crystal :
Our Price : http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6904.html

Availability: Usually Ships In 2 - 3 WeeksTechnomarine Unisex Squale
Watch SST12Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 : Stainless Steel
Case, Black Rubber Bracelet, Blue Dial, Unidirectional Rotating Bezel,
Mineral Crystal, Tang Clasp, Quartz Movement, 40mm Diameter, 200m
water resistant : Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12Technomarine
Unisex Squale Watch SST12 is brand new, join thousands of satisfied
customers and buy your Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 with
total satisfaction . A Weholesale-watches.org 30 Day Money Back
Guarantee is included with every Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch
SST12 for secure, risk-free online shopping. Weholesale-watches.org
does not charge sales tax for the Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch
SST12, unless shipped within New York State. Weholesale-watches.org is
rated 5 stars on the Yahoo! network.

Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch SST12 in Technomarine Watches series
won't be wholesale in China Replica Watches Wholesale, If you want to
order, please contact with us at wholesalewatch@hotmail.com

Thank you for choosing www.wholesale-watches.org as your reliable
dealer of quality waches including Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch
SST12 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact watch you
ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free repair.
Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the customer
is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but since the
second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please
note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD),TECHNOMARINE UNISEX SQUALE WATCH SST12, the customer is
required to contact our customer service before sending the money in
case failed payment. If you have any other questions please check our
other pages or feel free to email us by wholesalewatch@hotmail.com.
Cheapest technomarine-sst12

The Same Technomarine Watches Series :

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTSC14M :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6905.html

TechnoMarine Diamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTC01 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6906.html

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Ladies Watch DTS3H01/1006 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6907.html

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTSC01 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6908.html

Technomarine Technodiamond Mother-of-pearl Ladies Watch DTLC05 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6909.html

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTSC15/6087 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6910.html

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTC19 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6911.html

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTSC03/1155 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6912.html

TechnoMarine TechnoDiamond Chronograph Ladies Watch DTSC01/1155 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6913.html

Technomarine Technodiamond Pink Chronograph Watch TDC17 :
http://www.wholesale-watches.org/wristwatch-6914.html

cheap ,lowest price , Wholesale Best Technomarine Unisex Squale Watch
SST12
 Argomento: Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-002 - Replica Watch Fake
Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-002 - Replica Watch Fake [messaggio #101790] mar, 22 aprile 2008 10:51
watches0644  è attualmente disconnesso watches0644
Junior Member
Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-002 - Replica Watch Fake

Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-002 Link :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11273.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Nike Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Nike-Replica.html

Replica Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-002 --- one of best selling
replica watches, it is crafted in high quality, please click image
'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica to save you a lot
of money .

Nike Men's Nike Press Watch C0038-002 Description:

When you train, you push yourself to the limit and then you ease off.
Nike Press keeps you focused with two countdown timers that tell you
when to go hard and when to go easy. Built with solid materials like
stainless steel and mineral glass, it's ready for anything you tackle
in sport or in life. Chronograph. Cross-cut metal buttons. 100m water
resistance. One-touch backlighting. Pre-curved polyurethane strap.
Stainless-steel buckle and back plate. Strap-keeper post.

Nike Men's Nike Press Watch C0038-002 Details:

Watches-Price Sales Rank: #1975 in Watches

Brand: Nike
Model: WC0038-002
Band material: Polyurethane
Bezel material: aluminum
Case material: aluminum
Clasp type: Buckle
Dial color: digital black
Dial window material: Mineral
Movement type: digital-quartz
Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

Cross-cut metal buttons
Chronograph
100m water resistance
Strap-keeper post

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-002 . we
guarantee every watch you receive will be exact watch you ordered.
Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free repair. Every order
from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the customer is
responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but since the
second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is free. Please
note that If the total amount of payment is over $600(USD), the
customer is required to contact our customer service before sending
the money in case failed payment. If you have any other questions
please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
service@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Nike Men's Nike Press Watch
#C0038-002

The Same Nike Series :

Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-040 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11274.html

Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-278 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11275.html

Nike Men's Nike Press Watch #C0038-340 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11276.html

Nike Mettle Press Analog Watch - Obsidian/Gunmetal - WC0047-496 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11277.html

Nike Mettle Press Watch - Obsidian/Gunmetal - WC0038-496 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11278.html

Nike Press Black and Silver Digital Unisex Watch WC0038-001 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11279.html

Nike Men's Nate Watch #C0018-008 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11280.html

Nike Men's Oregon Series Digital Regular Watch #A0023-001 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11281.html

Nike Men's Oregon Series Square Digital Watch #A0036-001 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11282.html

Nike Men's Oregon Series Square Digital Leather Watch #A0038-213 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11283.html

Nike Men's Oregon Series Digital Regular Watch #A0023-267 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11284.html

Nike Oregon Series Square Leather Analog Watch - Black/Black/Dark
Silver - WA0054-093 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Nike-11285.html
 Argomento: Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL - Replica Watch Fake
Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL - Replica Watch Fake [messaggio #101789] dom, 20 aprile 2008 03:48
watches0085  è attualmente disconnesso watches0085
Junior Member
Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL - Replica
Watch Fake

Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL Link :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5047.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Chopard Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Chopard-Replica.html

Replica Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL ---
one of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high quality,
please click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica
to save you a lot of money .

Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL

"Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens-Medium Watch Model#
27/8477 / 27-8477BL. This watch features a Stainless Steel case an
bracelet, Beautiful Grey dial set with Silver Tone Roman Numeral &
Index Markers, 7 floating diamonds (0.39 carats), Date Display between
the 4 & 5 o'clock position, Second Hand, Scratch Resistant sapphire
crystal, Crown set with Blue Sapphire, Swiss Quartz Movement for
unsurpassed precision, Water Resistant to 30 meters/100 feet and a Two
Year Limited Warranty. As all of our other watches, this watch comes
with the original box, warranty card and papers! "

Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens Watch 27/8477BL Details:

Brand: Chopard
Band material: Stainless Steel
Bezel material: Stainless Steel
Case material: Stainless Steel
Clasp type: Deployment
Dial color: Black
Dial window material: Sapphire
Movement type: Swiss Quartz
Water-resistant to 30 meters

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel Womens
Watch 27/8477BL . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact
watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free
repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the
customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but
since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is
free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD), the customer is required to contact our customer service
before sending the money in case failed payment. If you have any other
questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
service@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Chopard Happy Sport Stainless Steel
Womens Watch 27/8477BL

The Same Chopard Series :

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Watch #28/8950 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5048.html

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Watch #28/8964-23 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5049.html

Chopard Happy Sport Oval Women's Black Strap White Dial With Floating
Diamonds Stainless Steel Watch 27/8937-23 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5050.html

Chopard Happy Sport Oval Womens Black Strap Mother-of-Pearl Dial 18K
White Gold Diamond Watch 27/7000-23/11WMP :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5051.html

Chopard Happy Sport Oval Womens Black Strap Mother-of-Pearl Dial 18K
White Gold Diamond Watch 27/7012-23WMP :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5052.html

Chopard Happy Sport Oval Womens Black Strap White Dial 18K White Gold
Diamond Watch 27/7012-23W :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5053.html

Chopard Happy Sport Oval Womens Black Strap White Dial Diamond Bezel
Stainless Steel Watch 27/8952-23/11 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5054.html

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Steel Watch 27/8236-23 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5055.html

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Watch #27/8246-23 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5056.html

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Watch #27/8418 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5057.html

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Watch #27/8418-23 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5058.html

Chopard Women's Happy Sport Diamond Watch #27/8893-23 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Chopard-5059.html
 Argomento: Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in diferent styles Bracelet and Whit
Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in diferent styles Bracelet and Whit [messaggio #101788] dom, 20 aprile 2008 03:48
watches0085  è attualmente disconnesso watches0085
Junior Member
Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in
diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch -
Replica Watch Fake

Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in
diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch
Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1571.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Bulova Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Bulova-Replica.html

Replica Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes
in diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch
--- one of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high
quality, please click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive
replica to save you a lot of money .

Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in
diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch

no
Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in
diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch
Details:

Brand: Bulova
Band material: stainless-steel
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Case material: stainless-steel
Clasp type: fold-over-clasp
Dial color: blue
Dial window material: anti-reflective-sapphire
Movement type: Quartz
Water-resistant to 330 feet

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star
Stainless Steel comes in diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or
Blue Dial Men's Watch . we guarantee every watch you receive will be
service@watchesprice.net. Cheapest Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine
Star Stainless Steel comes in diferent styles Bracelet and White,
Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch

The Same Bulova Series :

http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1572.html

http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1573.html

http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1574.html

Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Stainless Steel comes in
diferent styles Bracelet and White, Black or Blue Dial Men's Watch :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1575.html

Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Two Tone Steel and Gold or
all Stainless Steel with Diamond Markers Men's Watch :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1576.html

http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1577.html

Bulova Watches, Bulova Men's Marine Star Two Tone Steel and Gold or
all Stainless Steel with Diamond Markers Men's Watch :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1578.html

Bulova Watches- Bulova Marine Star 100m Screw-Back-Case Men's Watch :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1579.html

Bulova Watches- Bulova Marine Star Two Tone Men's Watch :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1580.html

Bulova Women's Marine Star Watch #92M12 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1581.html

Bulova Wrist Watches - Bulova Marine Star Men's Blue Sunray Brushed
Dial Watch 96G92 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1582.html

Bulova Wrist Watches - Bulova Marine Star Men's Champagne Dial Watch
98C71 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Bulova-1583.html
 Argomento: TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch #SSTH05 - Replica Watch Fake
TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch #SSTH05 - Replica Watch Fake [messaggio #101787] dom, 20 aprile 2008 03:48
watches0085  è attualmente disconnesso watches0085
Junior Member
TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch #SSTH05 - Replica
Watch Fake

TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch #SSTH05 Link :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15220.html
Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/
Replica Technomarine Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Technomarine-Replica.html

Replica TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch #SSTH05 ---
one of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high quality,
please click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica
to save you a lot of money .

TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch SSTH05

Quartz movement, Casual watch, Chronograph, Polished silver-tone hands
and markers with luminous accents, Black numbers and indices, Analog
date display, Polished black ion plated rotating bezel with a brushed
stainless steel silver-tone ring with black engraved numbers and
indices, Polished stainless steel silver-tone case with a black
polyurethane interchangeable case cover, Polished stainless steel
silver-tone screw-in crown, selector buttons and screw-in caseback,
Hummer watches do not come with additional strap or case cover, 200
meters/ 660 feet water resistant

TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph Watch SSTH05 Details:

Watches-Price Sales Rank: #4955 in Watches

Brand: TechnoMarine
Model: TECHNO-SSTH05
Band material: gel-and-steel
Bezel material: stainless-steel
Case material: stainless-steel
Clasp type: Buckle
Dial color: silver
Dial window material: Mineral
Movement type: analog-quartz
Water-resistant to 660 feet

Thank you for choosing www.watchesprice.net as your reliable dealer of
quality waches including TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale Chronograph
Watch #SSTH05 . we guarantee every watch you receive will be exact
watch you ordered. Each watch sold enjoy one year Warranty for free
repair. Every order from aaa-replica-watches is shipped via EMS, the
customer is responsible for the shipping fee on the first order, but
since the second watch you buy from our site, the shipping cost is
free. Please note that If the total amount of payment is over
$600(USD), the customer is required to contact our customer service
before sending the money in case failed payment. If you have any other
questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by
service@watchesprice.net. Cheapest TechnoMarine Men's Hummer Squale
Chronograph Watch #SSTH05

The Same Technomarine Series :

TechnoMarine Men's Hummer watch #XSMSHW :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15221.html

Technomarine - HUMMER - Series 4 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15222.html

TechnoMarine Men's Hum2 Hummer Chronograph Watch #TSCMH05 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15223.html

TechnoMarine Men's Jubilee Watch #TMYMC02 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15224.html

TechnoMarine Unisex KRA watch #KRA07 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15225.html

TechnoMarine Men's KRA watch #KRA25 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15226.html

TechnoMarine Unisex KRA watch #KRA11 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15227.html

TechnoMarine Unisex KRA watch #KRA02 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15228.html

TechnoMarine Unisex KRA watch #KRA04 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15229.html

TECHNOMARINE LADY SPORT LADIES WATCH LS17-1 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15230.html

TechnoMarine Women's LadySport Watch #LS07 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15231.html

Technomarine Ladies Denim Sport Quartz SS LS02-1 :
http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Technomarine-15232.html
 Argomento: umts si con nokia ma non con samsung ?!?!?!?!
umts si con nokia ma non con samsung ?!?!?!?! [messaggio #101785] mar, 15 aprile 2008 12:06
K  è attualmente disconnesso K
Junior Member
umts si con nokia ma non con samsung ?!?!?!?!

installato nokia pcsuite e samsung PC Studio
tutto ok

uso la connessione umts per la navigare visto che non ho il
mitico doppino a casa

impostate 2 diverse connessioni di accesso remoto
- per adsl con nokia 6680 UMTS
- per adsl con SAMSUNG SGH-F330 Red HSDPA/UMTS

la connessione adsl con i nokia vanno bene sempre
la connessione adsl con il samsung SGH-F330 va bene solo di
giorno ma la sera no

nel senso che la sera il samsung si connette ma non mi fa
navigare in nessuna pagina web
se prendo la sim e la metto nel nokia 6680 si connette e si
naviga senza problemi

orduque avendo fatto la prova di cui sopra 4-5 volte il problema
è del samsung ma cosa puo' essere ?!?!?!?!

--
imho, bye, thanks, by *K®54*
ormai il calcio è uno sport superato ... quindi calcio fuori

A qualcuno funziona?

Oppure, qualcuno sa dirmi senza questo programmino come faccio a configurare
il modo _semplice_ il mio cell per andare in Internet per es. con Mega 1500?

Grazie,

Massimo
Pagine (6): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »]

Ora corrente: dom apr 28 16:10:40 CEST 2024

Tempo totale richiesto per generare la pagina: 0.08855 secondi
.:: Contatti :: Home ::.